Sunday, November 05, 2006

the biker


I am very proud of this picture! It's been taken by my girlfriend after a long afternoon ride in India. The funniest part of it is that it was the first time I drove a motorbike.... I've never driven more than a moped before. And if you ever been to India you know what's driving the wrong side (the left side) in a road plenty of craters and one footh speed breakes and where nobody respects any road rule. But it was great and I felt cool because of the wind among my hair, under that big sun, among fields, temples and sadhus.... Anyway it's my way to see the world while I'm driving my first motorbike miles away from home....

If you ever go to India for a ride remember to take an eyes on the porks that are waiting for tourists before crossing the street!

1 comment:

epitimaios aristoxenos said...

Infatti è bellissima